Our attorneys provide free legal representation and advocacy to victims of domestic violence in Family and Integrated Domestic Violence Courts in all 5 boroughs of NYC. Currently, we provide legal representation and advocacy on:
- child custody and visitaiton matters
- family court orders of protection
- child and spousal support
- uncontested divorce
- advocacy with immigration matters
- advocacy related to financial abuse and consumer law issues
- assistance with name changes so your documents match your identify
- appealing ACS indicated cases
Attorneys travel across boroughs providing legal clinics within the communities where victims live, making it easier for victims to access services. Our passionate legal team's proven track record of success is demonstrated by their 98% success rate in Family Court and their close relationships with their clients. We are continually inspired by our clients every day in the work that we do.
Our dedicated legal team has expertise in special subtopics of family law and domestic violence such as representing victims with disabilities and the Deaf, working with the LGBTQ community and immigrant population. To receive special training or technical assistance, please reach out.