Join a passionate group of business leaders and philanthropists dedicated to furthering DVP’s mission.
The Leadership Council provides an exclusive opportunity to collaborate with fellow members and DVP staff for a meaningful impact on the lives of survivors of intimate partner violence and their children.
- Regularly attend quarterly meetings (in person preferred, virtual available)
- Act as ambassador of DVP’s mission, programs, and services
- Annual philanthropic commitment
- Help with fundraising efforts/recruiting new members
- Provide guidance on DVP communications strategies
- Demonstrable impact on the lives of survivors and their children
- A deeper understanding of the issues facing survivors in NYC and the nonprofit field
- Personalized communications and events to understand the impact of your support firsthand
- Name listed on website and marketing materials
- Opportunity to support special projects
Qualifications for Service
- Interest and willingness to support DVP’s goals and objectives
- Sensitivity and awareness
- Professional and personal integrity
Leadership Council membership is by invitation only. Contact Kristen McGuire, Director of Development, at email@example.com or 646-923-8367 to learn more.