- Our Work
- Get Involved
- Stay Informed
- DVP PRESS
At DVP, we believe that being free of domestic violence is a human right and as such, we aim to assist all individuals. Learn more about our work.
BY PHONE Intake Number: 1-833-321-4DVP
We rely on our strong network of allies and volunteers to get the word out, make a real impact and reach the most underserved communities in NYCCurrent Employment Opportunities Current and past events Learn about DV Donate
Stay informed and keep yourself safe with our tips and tools.
- Immigration Law Clinic: Caribbean Women’s Health Association 3512 Church Ave, Brooklyn, NY 2nd Tues of the month: 10am-2pm 4th Tuesday of the month, 10am-5pm RSVP- Anne Aly, 718-826-2942 ext 201 or walk-in
- Immigration Law Clinic: El Centro Del Inmigrante 1546 Castle Ave, Staten Island, NY 2nd + 4th Friday of the month, 11am-5pm RSVP- Milred Alejandro 347-825-2086 or walk-ins
- Brooklyn Family Law Clinic: Brooklyn Borough President's Office 3rd Monday of the month; 10am-4pm; walk-ins welcome 209 Jorolomn, St., BK, NY 11201
- Brooklyn Family Law Clinic: NYS Senator Jessie Hamilton 1st Monday of every month; 12-4pm; by appointment only Maxine Vergara (718) 284-4700 1669 Bedford Avenue, 2nd Floor & Mezzanine Brooklyn, NY 11225
- Manhattan Family Law Clinic: NYC Councilmember Ben Kallos 1st Tues of the Month; 1-6pm; by appointment only Debbie Lightbody (212) 860- 1950 244 E 93rd St, New York, NY 10128
- Bronx Family Law Clinic: NYS Senator Gustavo Rivera Last Friday of the month; 10am-2pm; by appointment only Rachel Ferrari (718)933-2034 2432 Grand Concourse, Suite 605, Bronx, NY
- Bronx Family Law Clinic: NYC Council Member Ritchie Torres Last Thursday of the month; 10am-4pm; by appointment only (718) 842-8199 573 E Fordham Road, Bronx, NY
- Bronx Family Law Clinic: NYC Council Member Vanessa Gibson Last Wed of the month; 10am-4pm; by appointment only (718) 792-1140 1377 Jermone Ave, Bronx, NY