- Our Work
- Get Involved
- Stay Informed
- DVP PRESS
At DVP, we believe that being free of domestic violence is a human right and as such, we aim to assist all individuals. Learn more about our work.
BY PHONE Intake Number: (718) 875-5062, Mon, Wed, Fri 9AM to 5 PM We Speak: English, Spanish, Russian, Farsi and Arabic.
We rely on our strong network of allies and volunteers to get the word out, make a real impact and reach the most underserved communities in NYC. There are a number of ways to get involved with DVP.
Stay informed and keep yourself safe with our tips and tools.
- Immigration Law Clinic: Arab American Association of NY 1st Wed of each month; 2-5pm, by appointment or walk-in 7111 5th Ave., Brooklyn, NY 11209
- Bronx Family Law Clinic: NYC Council Diaz's Office TBD
- Brooklyn Family Law Clinic: Brooklyn Borough President's Office 3rd Monday of the month; 10am-4pm; walk-ins welcome 209 Jorolomn, St., BK, NY 11201
- Brooklyn Family Law Clinic: NYS Senator Jessie Hamilton 1st Monday of every month; 12-4pm; by appointment only Maxine Vergara (718) 284-4700 1669 Bedford Avenue, 2nd Floor & Mezzanine Brooklyn, NY 11225
- Manhattan Family Law Clinic: NYC Councilmember Ben Kallos 1st Tues of the Month; 1-6pm; by appointment only Debbie Lightbody (212) 860- 1950 244 E 93rd St, New York, NY 10128
- Bronx Family Law Clinic: NYS Senator Gustavo Rivera Last Friday of the month; 10am-2pm; by appointment only Rachel Ferrari (718)933-2034 2432 Grand Concourse, Suite 605, Bronx, NY
- Bronx Family Law Clinic: NYC Council Member Ritchie Torres Last Thursday of the month; 10am-4pm; by appointment only (718) 842-8199 573 E Fordham Road, Bronx, NY
- Bronx Family Law Clinic: NYC Council Member Vanessa Gibson Last Wed of the month; 10am-4pm; by appointment only (718) 792-1140 1377 Jermone Ave, Bronx, NY